Sunday, May 15, 2011



Cookbook Presale!!!

Go to Ellie's Light website for to make your donation to receive a cookbook!!

Cookbooks have been submitted to the publisher and they will be ready in early June!! Go to our website to reserve your copy!

For every $20 donation, you will receive one cookbook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remembering May 15th, 2010


A trip to the zoo....

 Then a photo shoot our little Peanut... On this day I discovered that it was going to be more difficult to get her picture with the sign. She now wanted to eat it! I miss her so much... The bare baby pictures always make me want to just reach into the picture and grab her right out for a good snuggle.
I loved it when she was all wrapped up in her towel after a bath.

9 comments:

Lj82 said...

Hey Tiffany. Please let me know what the shipping costs will be to Toronto so I can add that amount to my donation. :)

Ellie's Light said...

Laura, I will find out ASAP!

MrsMuchTall said...

Love this set of pictures of Ellie! What a perfect little girl...that last one is such a great shot - love the little Ellie-butt!! :-)
I can't wait to get my copy of the cookbook! Ellie has truly touched my heart in a very special way - not a day goes by that I don't think about her. God Bless!! :-)

crystal said...

Love the pictures!!! Praying for you because I know it is so hard knowing that now you have to live on memories and you can't have her here to hold and kiss on. Sending my love your way!!!

DandelionBreeze said...

Fantastic that you're cookbooks are going to the publishers... wonderful news :) Love photos of Ellie.. we have the exact same string of interlocking shapes. Love to you always xoxo

Ashley said...

Love the pictures of Ellie, such a doll at 4 months old...I will be heading over to make a donation :)

TanaLee Davis said...

As said above Ellie is so darn cute. I too love her all wrapped up in that towel. She looks so precious peeking over the towel. That crown on the hood fits her well.

hugs-
Felicia

Natasha said...

YAY!!!!! Can't wait to see the cookbooks!!! So excited! And as always love the super cute pics!!

Ashley said...

I keep trying to donate but for some odd reason, the link is broken when I click on it. Is there anyway you can send me a direct link or something...my email is ashleyelder82@gmail.com

Post a Comment