Sunday, May 22, 2011

Missing my girl

Today, we were out eating lunch and spotted an Indian version of Ellie. I kid you not, this little girl looked just like our Peanut. Her head was exactly like Ellie's, she even had fuzzy hair like Elle. Their hands were identical and she was bouncing up and down on her mom. Just like Ellie. The same hands. The same chubby fingers. And the exact. same. sneezes. 

Besides her dark skin and dark eyes, she looked just like Ellie. We couldn't quit staring at her.

I miss her so much. So, so much. I want my baby back. I want her to hold and snuggle. I want her silly giggles and growls to break up the silence that seems to hang everywhere since she's been gone. I miss how she would grab my face and give me big sloppy open mouth kisses. 

Peanut, I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remembering May 22nd, 2010

5 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

That must have been so hard to see another little one that looked like Ellie... my heart always goes out to you and I can't imagine the pain your going through. You are an extraordinary mum and and an inspirational woman. Love to you always xoxo

crystal said...

Praying for you Tiffany!!! Sending my love to you <3

Ashley said...

I hate the silence around our house now as well...a baby brings so much joy into a home, I miss that. Thinking of you!!

Kimberly said...

Thinking of you. How bittersweet that you saw your angel Ellie in someone else. I am sure it felt good for a moment to see this adorable little baby looking just like yours, but painful all at the same time.
((HUGS)) to you.

Tiffany said...

missing her with you!!

Post a Comment