Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Half Birthday Little Peanut!

Ellie should be turning 18months old today... a big step out of baby-hood. But I think we gave her the best half birthday present we ever could by holding her event on Tuesday. It was amazing! Twice as many people as we expected, a news story on her, so many great people showing up to support our cause, and we are thinking we will end up close to the goal we set for funds raised.

We are still trying to get everything organized to determine exactly what we raised, and I will update later today or tomorrow with more information on our event, and Ellie's news story. It's going to be a long upcoming week, tomorrow we have to get Ellie's room packed up and in just one week, we are moving... All of this instead of having an 18 month old...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remembering July 15th, 2010

Both kids LOVED this toy

5 comments:

Deanna said...

I am so sorry, Tiffany, that your sweet little Ellie isn't here in your arms. I loooooove her smile, I can see so much love in pictures of her. I feel like she is part of my family.
I am glad Ellie's event was great, I can't wait to hear all about it later. Much love & many hugs to you, my sweet friend. I know that River has made quite the pal in Ellie :)

ccc said...

Happy half birthday Ellie!
So happy to hear about the great turn out for Ellie's event.

Unknown said...

Happy 18 months Ellie! Glad to hear your event went well! Hugs momma!

Lj82 said...

I've said this a million times, but shes so cute. :)

Wish she were in your arms for the day but since she can't be, I'm glad to hear Tuesday's event was so successful. Amazing. :)

Natasha said...

Beautiful pictures as always! Happy half birthday little one!

Post a Comment