Saturday, July 30, 2011

Too Tired

Too tired to post much tonight- spent the day painting Max's bathroom... I learned I don't like painting bathrooms... Too much prep work and too many awkward things to paint around and perch precariously on. So I'm going to recover on the couch and just be thankful I didn't break a leg or arm today while trying to reach all the nooks and crannies in the bathroom!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remembering July 30th, 2010

8:08 am: Peanut liked to get up early with Daddy, and then right after breakfast was ready for her morning nap. This morning I decided to just let her nap on the Boppy on the couch. She sure loved her blankie!

Max watching a little "Ming-Ming" (Wonder Pets) while Mommy put Ellie to sleep...

6:11pm: Ellie playing in the living and sitting up like a big girl!

 Max playing with Ellie's bouncy seat in the hallway

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute pictures, as always! I love that doggie shirt Max is wearing with the plaid shorts. Always wanted to get those kind of things for Adam. Plaid shorts on little boys? So cute, I can't stand it! :)

Post a Comment