Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A love letter


Dear Pinterest,

I think I love you. No. I know I love you. There I said it. And I don't care who knows about it.

For weeks, we've spent our time together, cuddled on the couch during nap time, and after my husband has gone to bed. In our short time together, you've already shown and taught me so much. Things I never could have imagined. Just when I think I've seen it all, you surprise me with something new, wonderful and exciting.

I know I'm not the only one in our life. And that's ok. In fact, I encourage anyone else who wants to know you like I do, to join us... All they have to do is ask. I'd be happy to include them.

But there is something I need you to know, there is another love in my life too... and we've also been spending a lot of time together also... Instag.ram came into my life about the same time you did, and since then we've also grown close. I don't doubt that there is plenty of room in my life and heart for the both of you. There may even be times when we can all be together. That would be amazing.

Thank you for always finding exactly what I'm looking for and for those occasional pleasant surprises. You truly are everything all those other women said you were.

XOXOXOXO

*******

Instagr.am Love

Some pictures from the last few weeks...


 1. A picture from a friend's wedding a few weeks ago- with some high school friends. So nice to see them and hang out with them for a little bit.

2. My hand drawn version of the tattoo I am going to get. Of course when it's done permanetly it won't be so crooked and off center...

3. Ellie's picture in the stroller at a fundraising event we were at on Sat. Ellie's picture was included in "Ella's Playground" along with several other angels. You can check the pictures here: Ella's Gift

4. The fundraiser was a "vintage country fair" and the decorations were amazing. So adorable! It would be a big hit with my dear love, Pinterest... Here's my Raspberry Lemonade Vodka in a cute Mason Jar mug. Tag says, "all you need is love."



5. Max's cute little hands on the reins at horse therapy.

6. Max riding Panda at Horse Therapy today.



7. Max running around at the ranch, on his way to see the goats and chicken. The most aggressive chickens I've ever seen by the way. Not that I'm around a lot of LIVE chickens... I have a slightly amusing video of the chickens chasing Max out of their pen. If I can figure out how to get it off my phone, and onto Blogger, I'll share!

8. I'm pretty sure this is what Heaven looks (at least part of it). From the ranch today. It's so beautiful out there, and it's chock full of of butterflies! 

 
9. Picasso Jr working on some artwork in the garage. Painting= sensory activity. Meaning we encourage messiness- hence the garage. And also the reason why I then took off his shoes and socks and made him paint with his feet. In case your wondering, this is a very slippery activity. Thank goodness there were no injuries, to either of us. Next time we will just paint with our feet on the driveway instead of paper!

10. Storm is coming... 

11. Playing at the park with Max

12. Beautiful Clouds




13. Ellie's dragonfly lights at her spot

14. Mommy and a sleeping Maxer. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remembering August 31st, 2010




5 comments:

Lj82 said...

I love both Pinterest and Instagram. love. :)

I find it so funny you posted an instagram of Ellie's name penned on your wrist.. I have the exact same thing (and instagram) of Jack's name, that I plan to have tattooed as well! huh! :)

crystal said...

Tiffany,
I love all your pictures. The dragonflies are beautiful :) Praying for you!!!

Natasha said...

I could have written this letter to Pintrest and Instagram too! LOVE!!!!

The pics are great! Love Ellie's name and the dragonflies at her spot :)

Deanna said...

I really think I need to try out these loves you have. I am behind, and obviously need to catch up if they are so much fun! :) Love your pictures, so great!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful blog - beautiful family - and beautiful angel. I recently lost triplets (I too struggle with infertility and seeing your rainbow babies gives such hope to my heart). I hope this doesn't offend but I am looking for how to design the headstone for our babies and came across your photo of the dragonfly lights. I'm wondering if you could tell me more about them? Where you got them? Bless your family and your daughter in Heaven.
janellewourms (at) gmail (dot) com

Post a Comment