Saturday, December 25, 2010

All I Want For Christmas

IS YOU

There are no words. No early morning Christmas pictures. No piles of presents. No "excited dance." No dolls or cute new dresses. No Christmas morning snuggles. No Christmas Day dress.

It's been exactly two months since the worse day of my life. I miss her so much. I feel so cheated. We didn't even get one Christmas with our baby girl. Ellie would have LOVED all of the Christmas excitement. Instead of watching our beautiful, perfect baby girl tear into presents, all I have is her two blankies and a framed picture.

I couldn't care less that it's Christmas. It doesn't even matter...


Merry Christmas Little Peanut! I love you and wish, more than anything, that you were here with us.


I miss you Silly Little Peanut!


1 comments:

Tiffany said...

((hugs)) i know exactly how you feel.

Post a Comment