Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Little Stinker

In the two months before she died, Ellie was starting to get pretty hilarious. At about seven months, babies start to get their little personalities, and wow, Ellie was developing into quite the little girl. Even at just nine months, I could see she was going to be sweet yet a little on the naughty side. Ellie pretended to be shy but was definitely a ham. She had a little sense of humor and would have been into everything! My mom jokes that Ellie was going to be the little girl girl on the playground chasing the boys with holes in her dirty tights, her hairbow hanging on by a strand. I'm sure there would have been multiple calls from her future teachers saying, "Ellie is very smart and well behaved, but very chatty." Ellie radiated joy, happiness and light, but she was goofy and was definitely going to be out little stinker!


Our little ham

Our sweet girly girl


Our "up to no-good" girl, she figured out how to swing in her jumper


Our stinker- rejoicing over her control of the Max's Georgie


Our comedian


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures!! We do not know each other, but your beautiful baby girl have had an impact on me as a parent. I pray daily for your strength.

JC

Anonymous said...

My daughter told me about your blog. You have been in my prayers daily too. Trust God to hold you in the palm of His hand and help you walk through this horrible valley. My prayers are with Max and your husband also.
TD - Ohio

Post a Comment