Wednesday, January 26, 2011

pink tutu+naked baby= crying baby

Remembering January 26th, 2010

As soon as we got confirmation that our Turtle was a girl, I went home and started doing some online shopping. And on etsy.com I found pink tutus. A lot of pink tutus and matching headbands. Done. Bought instantly. So cute. I couldn't wait to put in her it and take a million obnoxious pictures.

So that's what I did... I definitely got more enjoyment out of it than she did. I tried to convince her we needed to get an adorable picture for her birth announcements. She didn't buy it...



"Aaah! Much better Mommy!"
Have I mentioned I love that fuzzy head?


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

lol, i remember Julius' newborn photo shoot. he was not a happy camper either, but D got him to calm down, and he gave us a few great pics that we will forever cherish. Ellie was adorable, even the crying pics are so precious.

fuzzandfuzzlet said...

oh I love the one of her screaming....tu tu and all!

Anonymous said...

Lol she's doing the "I'm watching you" gesture

Post a Comment