Tuesday, March 15, 2011

14 months

Peanut,
Today, my baby girl, you should be turning fourteen months old. You would be a toddler now. It's hard to fathom. I miss you so much. I miss chubby, sweaty feet and sharp finger nails trying to cut up my gums. I miss brushing your hair and trying to get it to lay down, all the while knowing that I liked the way it stuck up. I miss your fake cough and the proud little "look-at-me" face you would make afterwards. And I miss that face you were just starting to make when Max did something you weren't to sure of- you'd look at us with wide eyes and I could almost hear you saying, "what's with him?" or "did you just see that?"
It breaks my heart to think of how you would be now. It can't hardly even let my mind go there. I know you would be sweet but a little naughty. You would be at Max's heels all day long and I'm sure you like to help me with chores. You would crack us up with your funny faces and growls. I wonder what you would be saying...
I miss you so much pretty girl.
Thank you for the pink and purple sign this morning. Lots of people saw it. Daddy and I definitely saw it. And we know it what meant this morning. We know what you were telling us this morning. Thank you Peanut. We needed it.
I love you so much. Forever and ever.
Mama

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remembering March 15th, 2010

7 comments:

crystal said...

Praying for you. I know its hard going over the what ifs. I often let myself wonder about the what ifs too and then I think about how my baby is better off in Heaven than what he/she would be here on this Earth. I am just counting down the days until I get to join my sweet Angel again and I can't wait until I get the chance to introduce him/her to my boys. I know that they will love each other so much. I know that Ellie is sitting there waiting on Max to get to Heaven so they can play one more time. Only this time, she will be able to run after him and take toys from him instead of the other way around lol. I bet she will even give him his Curious George back. I hope you have a great day tomorrow. Praying for you!!!

Natasha said...

Praying for you mama....I hope your day is peaceful.....

Tabatha said...

I hate that we are left to imagine what they would be doing or what they would like.. hope your day is filled with peace and laughter. I hope you feel Ellie's presence with you throughout. Just love the pictures of her!!! Those cheeks are quite pinchable!!! :)) hugs to you momma! xo

Tara said...

Thinking of you a lot today Tiffany. Adorable pictures! Those little thighs and cheeks are just too cute! There was a beautiful sunrise here in Des Moines this morning too. Pinks and Purples that I am sure Ellie created for you. She is everywhere :) Take care.

DandelionBreeze said...

Ellie is so beautiful... she's such a darling. Every day without her must seem like an eternity. Love and hugs to you today... lovely that she sent you a sign. She's with you always xoxo

Unknown said...

So beautiful!

ccc said...

I just KNOW that they send messages to us from Heaven! What a beautiful way for your daughter to "speak" to you and your husband--pink and purple skies.

Post a Comment