Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So much to do...

Therapies.
Packing boxes.
Dishes.
Recipes.
Laundry.
Diapers.
Bubble wrap.
Dinner.
Snotty noses.
More snow.
Recipes.
Emails.
Cleaning.
Ellie's Light.
Memory Boxes.
Organizing.
More Recipes.

So much to do. So little time. So little focus.

BUT.... drum roll please........

We got our Incorporation papers today from the Secretary of State.
Ellie's Light is official!!

Ellie~ I hope you see what we are doing for you. I hope you know how much we miss you. We miss you so much every day, every second. I am so thankful for every second we got with you. I love you so much. Forever your Mommy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remembering March 23, 2010

5 comments:

Tabatha said...

Yay!!!!! Im so excited for u!!! such a great step in the direction of all things ellie! Btw I wish we lived closer.. I wood totally help u with any and everything!! Thinking of u always!! Xxoo

need to delete said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Deanna said...

Congratulations!!! if there is anything at all that I can do to help, please let me know! I am so happy for you, I know what it felt like when River's Rally became non-profit. Such an accomplishment in the memory of a beautiful little girl. Thinking of you!!

TanaLee Davis said...

Flash back!!!! Look at my blog on Wednesday April 21, 2010. My TanaLee is seen sporting the same button up outfit. I loved it because of the bright orange and cute butterfly on the rear in the back.
I'm glad the ball is rolling so smoothly for your Ellie's light! Can't wait to see what you'll do next!
~Felicia

DandelionBreeze said...

Fantastic news... I'm sure she can see and is with you every step of the way. You're doing such amazing work in her memory xoxo

Post a Comment