Monday, November 15, 2010

January 15, 2010

Feb 15, 2010










Where is my ten month picture? Today I should have had to wrestle Ellie to sit still and not eat the piece of paper while I took her ten month picture. It shouldn't be like this. It shouldn't just stop at the nine month picture. I can't believe she been gone for only three weeks. It feels like an eternity. I never even spent a night away from her. I used to start missing her before she woke up from her nap. I can't believe we have to live the rest of our lives without her. A mother should never have to be without her baby. This isn't right. None of this is right. What happened to our perfect lives? Where did my perfect girl go? Where is my ten month picture?

1 comments:

Desiree said...

It's not fair. I am praying for strength for you. Your girl was so beautiful.

Post a Comment